Instant Share Branded E-Postcard Campaign
The Instant Share Branded E-Postcard Campaign by thesardine.co.za…
This is a special offer and is subject to a few terms and conditions, which you can read below…
Paint social networks with your brand!
Here is how it works…
- Take a photo
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “thesardine” (or your brand once you have signed up)
- Wait a few minutes and your branded e-postcard pops up on http://mypostcard.org/thesardine/, with share buttons ready to go!
Share! Share! Share!
On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google +…everywhere and anywhere! Printed they look fantastic too!
How it works:
Take a cool photo > email it to email@example.com, with the subject “thesardine” (or your brand) > check your mail > follow the link to your own e-Postcard website where you can share on Facebook or wherever you want it to go into cyberspace!
* Please note that you need to have taken the photograph that you send, personally, to stay within the law.
Adventure Companies: get the shot, email at, share it and watch it go viral!
FMCG Brand Promotions: use as a promotion in nightclubs, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets
Events: Event sponsors can achieve huge reach by cross-platforming with social, the web and print (the e-Postcards print beautifully!).
“For anybody who has a brand and would like to take full advantage of Facebook and other social network audiences…”
What it includes:
- Your postcard design
- Your own branded sharing website including header, gallery and contact details.
- SEO configuring and deployment, back-links. share buttons
- 500 e-Postcards (after 500, you can purchase more for 50c each)
- No time limit
- Origami style Call-to-action Table Card
How to get your own campaign going:
Fill out this form to qualify for a free trial:
The FREE trial is a basic but functioning version of the offering as above. It includes 50 postcards with logo, 7 day limit. If you sign up and pay within your 7 days, you qualify for the offer as described above.
Please send artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sean on +2779 3269671.