The web has evolved drastically and quickly, presenting us with an arsenal of options and choices, when it comes to marketing online. Using thesardine.co.za a flagship, we have kept at the cutting edge of all this new technology, new platforms, and new devices.
Web 3.0 Marketing Integration
The web has evolved drastically and quickly, presenting us with an arsenal of options and choices, when it comes to marketing online. Using thesardine.co.za a flagship- , we have kept at the cutting edge of these new changes, new platforms, and new device integration.
There are so many levels at which Web 3.0 presents challenges and therefore opportunities, that websites have also evolved into being robots that work for us. But they need constant tuning and maintenance. For this reason, we present our Web 3.0 offerings as an ongoing relationship in which we do the ground work initially, evolving the system to work for you – leaving you only to monitor and direct.
The Web 3.0 upgrade includes, but is not limited to:
- installation/update of Content Management System (CMS)
- conversion of current website to Web 3.o platform
- database automation: signup, newsletters
- social network integration: Facebook Business Page, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +
- Search Engine Optimisation: website xml site map, SEO Plugin, keyword research, blog and media formatting, indexing and submitting to web spiders and bots
- Content Marketing: periodical photograph/announcement/article/blog/story/video/link created from your content
- RSS Feed: The Sardine News
- Unlimited changes to your website, copy, imagery, blogs
- 24/7 Support
Whilst we are your web marketing people, you have us on call, 24/7. We will be available to effect any requests you have at any point, with a one week turnaround time. After one year of working together, you can take over the running of the show, or keep us on to help you further.
Let’s have some fun!
079 326 9671
Please refer to any of my clients, at the following web addresses:
http://fishbazaruto.com: extremely well run and successful online campaign, driven hard by Captain Duarte Rato and his team
http://outdoorparadise.co.za : cool tackle store in Krugersdorp
http://umzimkulu.co.za: niche marketing
http://offshoreportstjohns.com: jump in with the sardines! And the sharks
http://divingwithsharks.co.za: Debbie Smith aka The Shark Lady does custom diving with sharks projects
http://lalalandafrica.com: photography at it’s best
http://fishfishfish.co.za: catalogue style
http://fitforthecity.co.za: small business in Jhb
http://outlooktradingpost.co.za: roadside attraction
http://wild5adventures.co.za: adrenalin for everyone