The MYDO SS Shad Spoon 600. These spoons were made to cast miles and swim wild! Their patented design and action is based on a surfboard’s concave underneath,to a kick in the tail, allowing for severe directional changes. The eye, gill and lateral line holes make serious bubbles and a smoke trail, and make for huge reliable casts as they holes allow the air through at high speeds. Different retrieves for different actions.
MYDO SS Shad Spoon 600
The MYDO SS Shad Spoon design made in stainless steel polished plate gives added advantages, and can be applied for huge casts or deep jigging.
- radical swimming action with severe direction changes
- cavitation and bubble holes make for a big splash and smokey bubble trail
- huge transparent eye and gill plate
- optimum casting weight (13 grams) for huge light tackle casts with the lateral line holes allowing air through the slippery aerodynamic profile
The MYDO SS Spoon Shad can be used to catch the following: shad/tailor/elf/bluefish, leervis/garrick, tuna and bonito of all kinds, mackerel of all kinds, kingfish of all kinds, tarpon, queenfish, bonefish, snapper, rockcod, kob/salmon/weakfish/drum…
MYDO SS Shad Spoon instructions:
Change the retrieve for completely different actions and disturbance.
- Slow: a gentle swinging action perfect for shad – drags through sand with maximum disturbance for kob
- Medium twitch: comes alive magnificently with the twitch – sudden speed variation produces violent direction changes – create a butterfly-like swimming action with your gentle jigging retrieve, variating speeds all the time
- Fast: the holes down the lateral line create a maelstrom of bubbles with water spurting up in the air creating even more disturbance and commotion
More from MYDO at http://thesardine.co.za/mydo/