MYDO SS Kob Spoon 900. Twin blades for sound and extra casting weight. Great for night time fishing. These spoons were made to cast miles and swim wild! Their patented design and action is based on a surfboard’s concave underneath, to a kick in the tail, allowing for severe directional changes. The eye, gill and lateral line holes make serious bubbles and a smoke trail, and make for huge reliable casts as they holes allow the air through at high speeds. Different retrieves for different actions. Go slow, very slow, for kob at night.
MYDO SS Kob Spoon 900
MYDO SS Kob Spoon 900 design made in stainless steel polished plate gives added advantages, and can be applied for huge casts or deep jigging. It is essentially a large version of the super successful and original Mydo SS Shad Spoon. With twin blades for sound and extra casting weight.
- radical swimming action with severe direction changes
- cavitation and bubble holes make for a big splash and smokey bubble trail
- huge transparent eye and gill plate
- optimum casting weight (19 grams) for huge light tackle casts with the lateral line holes allowing air through the slippery aerodynamic profile
The MYDO SS Kob Spoon 1200 can be used to catch the following: shad/tailor/elf/bluefish, leervis/garrick, tuna and bonito of all kinds, mackerel of all kinds, kingfish of all kinds, tarpon, queenfish, bonefish, snapper, rockcod, kob/salmon/weakfish/drum…
MYDO SS Kob Spoon 900 instructions:
Change the retrieve for completely different actions and disturbance.
- Slow: a gentle swinging action perfect for shad – drags through sand with maximum disturbance for kob
- Medium twitch: comes alive magnificently with the twitch – sudden speed variation produces violent direction changes – create a butterfly-like swimming action with your gentle jigging retrieve, variating speeds all the time
- Fast: the holes down the lateral line create a maelstrom of bubbles with water spurting up in the air creating even more disturbance and commotion
Comes with FREE Mydo Lure Pouch!
More from MYDO at http://thesardine.co.za/mydo/